Series and Parallel Pump Apparatus (MODEL ME-FM-1299E-R)
The ARL’s 1299E unit is designed to demonstrate the operational advantages of parallel or series operation, depending on the required duty.
Centrifugal pumps are often used together to enhance either the flow rate or the delivery pressure beyond that available from the single pump.
- This 1299E centrifugal pump demonstration Apparatus, comprising of a water reservoir, the pump, control valves and interconnecting pipework all mounted on a stainless steel base
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for pump head pressure, suction, flow rate and water temperature
- Transparent pump volute for visibility
- Capable of being linked to a PC , which does not require internal access to the computer Also enables interfacing to other software packages
- Supplied with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities for logging, processing and displaying data graphically
- Offers a complete teaching package of coursework and laboratory investigation