Fluid Properties & Hydrostatics Bench(MODEL ME-FM-1236E-R)
The ARL’s 1236E Fluid Properties and Hydrostatics Bench is designed to demonstrate the properties of fluids and their behaviour under hydrostatic conditions (fluid at rest). This enables students to develop an understanding and knowledge of a wide range of fundamental principles and techniques, before studying fluids in motion.
- A self-contained and mobile unit for demonstration of the properties of fluids and hydrostatics
- The equipment is mounted on a steel-framed bench fitted with castors
- The benchtop incorporates a recessed plastic sink
- A variety of measuring devices is incorporated in the unit including a universal hydrometer, range 0.70-2.00; falling sphere viscometer; hook and point gauge; hydrostatic pressure apparatus; Pascal’s apparatus; double-scale lever balance with displacement vessel, bucket and cylinder; metacentric height apparatus; direct reading barometer range 585-790mm; dial pressure gauge range 0-200 kN/m2(kPa); deadweight pressure gauge calibrator with weights; thermometer range -10°C to +50°C
- These devices enable a full range of 16 experiments to be carried out, demonstrating the properties of fluids, the effects of static pressure, the operation and application of pressure gauges and manometers and the investigation of the stability of floating bodies
- A comprehensive manual is included describing how the experiments are performed as well as how to commission the equipment