Pipe Network Apparatus (MODEL ME-FM-1250E-R)
The ARL’s 1250E Pipe Network Apparatus demonstrates the characteristics of flow through different arrangements of pipes and the effect of changes in pipe diameter on the flow through a particular network.
- Specifically designed to allow the setting up of a wide range of different pipe arrays (networks)
- Pipe network mounted on freestanding support frame for use alongside an ARL’s Hydraulics Bench
- Clear acrylic test pipes are all 0.70m long with inside diameters of 1x 6mm, 2x 9mm, 1x 10mm, 1x 14mm
- Includes hand-held electronic pressure meter with self-sealing quick-release connections to the pipe network
- Flows into and out from the appropriate network can be varied individually