SubSonic Wind Tunnel (MODEL ME-WT227SS/S)
The ARL’s ME-WT227SS/S is a new computer-controlled subsonic Mediam wind tunnel designed for undergraduate teaching.
A Mediam wind tunnel, with visible working section. A wide range of accessories and instrumentation options are available, allowing a comprehensive study of subsonic aerodynamics. The facility is suitable for undergraduate training and project work.
- ARL’s computer controlled wind tunnel for undergraduate teaching
- Clear acrylic working section (305mm x 305mm x 990mm) for excellent visibility
- Inverter-controlled AC fan for accurate speed control up to 34 m/s air velocity
- Wide range of optional models and instrumentation
- Multi-way or single-way quick-release connectors between models and manometers
- Models mounted in side wall of working section incorporate quick-release catches
- Complete with data logging and educational software
- Electronic watchdog allows for remote operation
- Removable base to working section to allow the insertion of large or complex models
- Flow visualisation facility included
- Air flow studies option available including Bernoulli apparatus