Multi Purpose Teaching FLUME (MODEL ME-FM-1223E-R)
The ARL’s 1223E Multi-purpose Teaching Flume has been specifically designed to demonstrate the principles of fluid mechanics when applied to engineering structures in open channel flow.
The new Mod-A version is supplied as an accessory to the Hydraulics Bench.
- A 76mm wide, 250mm high open channel for use with an 1223E Hydraulics Bench
- Available in 2.5m and 5.0m working section lengths
- Clear acrylic sides to give visibility of the working section
- A jacking system permits the slope of the channel bed to be adjusted between -1% and +3%
- Inlet tank with flow stilling arrangement
- Includes a Venturi, sharp and broad-crested weirs, 2 vernier level gauges, adjustable undershot weir and crump weir
- Wide range of other models available as accessories.
- Optional flow meter
- Comprehensive instruction manual