Francis Turbine Apparatus (MODEL ME-FM-1300E/1301E/1302E-R)
The ARL’s 1300E/1301E/1302E Francis turbine provides a simple low-cost introduction to the Francis inward flow reaction turbine showing its construction, operation and performance.
It Utilizes Digital Instrumentation with High Quality and Precision, along with State of the ART Data Acquisition System with Data Logging, Graphs and Other Measuring Tools.
- Francis runner surrounded by six guide vanes inside PVC volute with clear acrylic front panel for visualisation
- Guide vanes adjustable when turbine is running with scale to indicate degree of opening and clamp to prevent movement
- Francis runner 40/60/100mm diameter with 12 blades
- Digital Precise Instrumentation
- Inlet pressure gauge with range 0-2 bar